"Oh sing to the Lord a new song!
Sing to the Lord, all the earth.
Sing to the Lord, bless His Name.
Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.
Declare His glory among the nations,
His Wonders among all peoples."
Our Worship Ministry exists to exalt Our Lord Jesus and to lead our church family in worship every time we come together as the family of God. We have many opportunities for you to participate in worship leading:
- Celebration Choir
- Ensemble and Praise Band
- Student Praise Band
- Audio and Visual Tech Ministry
If you play an instrument, love to sing, or are interested in our tech ministries, or if you just love making a joyful noise and would like to know more about joining our Worship Ministry, contact Brother Charles at (904) 964-7557, Ext 105.
At Madison Street we believe that people matter. God created people with community in mind. A Sunday School class is the perfect opportunity to meet people and learn how the Bible impacts your life today. It will enable you to grow closer to God and to other people.
The DNA of our Sunday School can be summed up in three words: Reach, Teach, and Minister.
- We exist to Reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We exist to Teach people how the Bible transforms daily living.
- We exist to Minister to people who are hurting and broken.
We have classes for all age groups, some classes are larger and some are smaller, and we have classes for men, women, and coeds. There is a place for you, where you will feel accepted as you grow as a believer. Classes start at 9:00am on Sunday mornings.
Madison Street is committed to doing mission work on a local, national, and global level.
- We do missions on a local level through our clothes closet, New Leaf Fashions, by giving clothing to those in need. It is open every Tuesday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. We also have a FaithRiders chapter that meets to minister to those who ride motorcycles. You can find more information about FaithRiders here.
- We do missions on a national level by giving to and participating with the North American Mission Board.
- We do missions on a global level by giving to and participating with the International Mission Board.
Pre-School & Elementary
Madison Street's Children's Ministry is known as KidsQuest. We want our children to QUEST or SEEK the Lord with all that they have and to live it out daily. Some exciting events that we have are Sunday School, KidsQuest Worship, Critterland Worship, AWANA.
- Sunday School meets on Sunday morning at 9:00am for preschool age through 5th grade. Each classroom has a minimum of two teachers and the lessons are age specific.
- KidsQuest Worship meets on Sunday morning at 10:30am for grades Kindergarten through 5th grade. This is a time of learning more about Jesus through music, skits, and preaching.
- Critterland Worship meets on Sunday morning at 10:30am for 4 year olds. This is a time of learning more about Jesus through music, skits, stories, and crafts.
- AWANA meets on Wednesday at 6:15pm for ages 2 years through 5th grade. Children spend time learning scripture, playing games, learning songs, and hearing special speakers each week. This program runs from August through May. At the end of each AWANA year there is an AWANA awards celebration for the entire church to attend.
- KidsQuest Discipleship meets on Sunday at 6:00 and is a time of learning more about Jesus through music, skits, stories, and crafts.
- During the summer months there are a lot of fun activities for our children.
With all of this fun going on we also take the safety of your child very serious. We have a state of the art registration system in our KidsQuest area which allows only approved individuals to drop off or pick up your child.
Middle High School
Welcome to the Student Ministry of Madison Street Baptist Church. It is a place for students in grades 6-12 to feel loved and accepted. There are many opportunities for students to learn and grow in Christ.
Sunday School begins at 9:00am on Sundays and gives students the opportunity to learn how the Bible impacts their lives. There are guys and girls classes for all grades. These small groups provide an atmosphere of community for students to meet new people and grow together.
Each week we have a worship service geared specifically towards students that meets on Wednesday night at 6:30pm. We have contemporary worship from our student praise band and a challenging message from the Bible.
There are several other activities and ministry opportunities for our students throughout the year. For all student activities, there must be a notarized liability release form on file. For more information about the student ministry Like us on Facebook and join our email list. If you are not a part of our email list, please contact Mrs. April.
We have a dedicated group of senior adults at Madison Street. Every Tuesday morning at 9AM is Senior Adult Gameday in our Family Life Center. They meet to eat, play games, and have good fun fellowship! There is also a quilting ministry that meets at the same time.
Keep up with all that's going on in the Senior Adult Ministry by liking their Facebook page.